FAQ: How do I get medical care now that a disability has been found related to my service?

After you receive an award of service connection, you should enroll in Foreign Medical Program so that medical treatment for your service-connected disabilities can be reimbursed.  For more information, watch this video

To find a healthcare provider, please check with the U.S. Embassy and Consulate.  U.S. Citizen Services can provide a list of healthcare professionals in your area.

Leave a Reply